Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
   Dark Armed Dragon here

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Dark Armed Dragon here
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
As some of you probably know already, I'm a guy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I would pick DAD as my avatar, but this forum has a limited amonut of avatars dealing with utada only >_>. Anyways, I came here because utada is one of my favorite Japanese singers (and favorite female musician). The kingdom hearts: chain of memories commercial a few years ago is what made me find out about Utada, by hearing that Simple and Clean song playing over and over. I then annoyed people at school about that song, and drove everyone crazy. A guy even wrote the lyrics for me to that song, and I wanted to know the name of that song. Later on, my best friend gave me a CD of the hikari single, and not only it came with the Simple and Clean song, but the Japanese version, and 2 other remixes. I listened to it until I got bored of it, and I stopped thonking about her for some time. This kingdom hearts thing happen in 2004/2005 when I was in 5th grade. In 2008, some guy talked to me on MSN, and I wanted to find some Japanese musicians, and he talks about Utada Hikaru. I told him the story, and how she was my 2nd (Yu-Gi-Oh! was my 1st) inspiration to Japanese things. I recently got interested in Utada Hikaru's music last year, and listened to just about every song (even cubic u songs). I even have all her albums on my iPod touch because it was on my computer lol.
Posted on: 2010/3/12 21:10
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Dark Armed Dragon here AXMA47 2010/3/12 23:07
       Re: Dark Armed Dragon here Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/3/13 7:44
         Re: Dark Armed Dragon here ramenbox 2010/3/13 9:00
           Re: Dark Armed Dragon here Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/3/13 11:16
         Re: Dark Armed Dragon here Kumachang 2010/3/13 11:37
           Re: Dark Armed Dragon here Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/3/13 11:49
     Re: Dark Armed Dragon here Kumachang 2010/3/13 12:01
       Re: Dark Armed Dragon here Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/3/13 13:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic