Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
   Ello

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Ello
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Canada/New York
I could've sworn I made an intro post, but now I see that there really aren't any at all...and now...I wonder if I'm doing this right lol.

Anyway, my name is Yabisi. I have two names (it's kind of like how some people have an English name, and a name in their native language) and the other has katakana like this マルキ. I'm not fond of it, and people call me that mostly in real life. I prefer Yabisi...or some call me Yabi as a nickname.

I'm a hardcore Hikaru fan. I have all of her albums, and a few singles. I don't really collect posters or dvds :s A while back, I uploaded my Hikaru covers on youtube, but took them down because of the quality. Now I'm starting to redo them with First Love. I have a secret channel that I'm using for Utada videos, because it seems like a lot of her stuff gets taken down.

I also like BoA, and I sing a lot of her songs. Some people say I sound like her, so I guess it makes me feel comfortable more to sing her songs...and a lot of Hikaru's are just soo hard.

Boajjang.com is the only other forum where I am active. It was the first forum I came to on the internet...I'm not much of an internet person besides that lol.

I hope this place will flourish with many members.

I have a youtube with my works. Listen if you have the time :]

Nice to be here.
Posted on: 2010/7/26 12:23
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Ello SwallowTail 2010/7/27 21:23
       Re: Ello Pips_Paradise 2010/7/28 13:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic