Konichiwa ^_^

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Firstlove
      Firstlove
Konichiwa ^_^
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L high school student
Hello everyone *bows* I'm Kaytee , I am a hugeeeeeeeeeee fan of Utada , I discovered her 3 years ago , I was looking up a japanese show , it was either Koizora or Majo no jouken and the user played First Love as the song , I fell in love with it and i've been hooked on her music ever since ^__^ my favorite songs by her are :First love , this is the one , final distance , apple and cinamon , colors , passion , and hikari <3 <3 <3 , it was funny because my friend hates the song first love , she found out months after I started listening to Utada that she sang simple and clean for Kingdom hearts and now she likes her too XD

Other than Utada Hikaru , I am fond of other japanese artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki , Taki and Tsubasa , Fukui Mai , and Ken hirari ^_^ I think I love Japan far better than America hehe , I want to travel to Japan someday.

I am a huge fan of asian shows , like Majo no jouken , Koizora , Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru , Boys before flowers <3 , Apartment 1303 , The slit mouthed woman 1&2 , I also love reading and writing ^_^

It was nice to meet you all :D

Itadakimasu !
Posted on: 2010/9/15 22:11
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Konichiwa ^_^ Unregistered 2010/9/15 22:16
       Re: Konichiwa ^_^ SwallowTail 2010/9/16 5:27
         Re: Konichiwa ^_^ soulhunter14 2010/9/16 9:56
           Re: Konichiwa ^_^ Firstlove 2010/10/13 15:30
       Re: Konichiwa ^_^ Firstlove 2010/10/13 15:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic