General Discussion
   Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..."

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..."
guest_Unregistered
Okay, so let me get this straight. There are some people who keep on bragging about what I am posting here lately. Like what another UtadaNet member here, here is what she said:

Quote:

wakekeke! aw.. someone pls hug this poor thing

sure thing. stop posting things like that and thank you for saying that ur not logging in anymore coz WE DON'T NEED U. the members and the sites dont need a member that posts topics and nonesense things and not even related to the MAIN TOPIC/person of this website.
-------
oh btw,
lol maybe u really dont know me in the international kpop fandom industry or just really a newbie. sorry kid but i think ur messing w/ a big fish like me lol.

and yeah.. congratulations! u just lost ur 'cool' hehe

As to that person who have just told me that, I think that user has a motive: PERSONAL ATTACK. I am sorry for the word but I think it's just that person doesn't like me or even my posts here (in which she said its more of a DAMN PIRATED K-Pop thing), which I think can kill time while waiting for Hikki to come back.

I'm just killing time for us to be active here in this site MORE...

To that person or to those persons, rather, that has personal hatred on me, just leave. leave that poor poor destitute thing ALONE. Such that I will never log-in here in this site for just a childish reason.

Sorry for the language but I am only saying this not to conscientize them but it's just a wake up call or reminder to not only to the persons involved in that personal attack but to all users in behalf.

Of course, who will give up a fandom for just a person who shows negativity to me. It's just a challenge for me to test my true devotion to Hikki.

You know who you all are. And to the moderators, I hope you all know what i am going through, so please understand and bear with me. I am sorry to those who aren't interested to the topics I've posted lately. And to hose against me, please, stop. i believe that what comes up must go down.

To all, good day and may God bless us all.

Kevin+
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:00
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." SwallowTail 2010/9/20 6:30
       Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." Unregistered 2010/9/20 6:38
         Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." roovette04 2010/9/20 6:42
     Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." Hikki4ever119 2010/9/20 6:33
       Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." roovette04 2010/9/20 6:38
     Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." Hikki4ever119 2010/9/20 6:43
       Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." Unregistered 2010/9/20 6:47
     Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." Hikki4ever119 2010/9/20 6:55
       Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." SwallowTail 2010/9/20 7:11
         Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..." soulhunter14 2010/9/20 8:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic