Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utada's "Wild Life" Concerts!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utada's "Wild Life" Concerts!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
3rd post from U.Blog 2day!~"Utada?s official Japanese website has been updated with news that the December 8th ?WILD LIFE? concert will be screened live in movie theaters across Japan. The show will be live broadcast in 64 locations on 69 screens for a total of up to 20,000 viewers, making this the largest screening of its kind in Japan. Tickets will be 3,000 yen, and will be available for purchase beginning on November 21st. Exciting news for those in Japan who were unable to get tickets to the live concert."

Quote:

cube wrote:
WTF!? WILD LIFE is gonna be in theatres across japan!

http://www.amuse.co.jp/liveviewing/

Let's hope to for an international alternative for all of us outside Japan.

Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
^I'm guessing if its showing in theatres throughout Japan it'll either be live or recorded footage for all those who wern't the fortunate few thousand to win any lottery-contest tickets. If the latter is the case, I'd love to see WILD LIFE and TITO perhaps in a bundled Concert/Tour DVD package before year's end (her Dad promised us a digital release of the former no matter whatever else happens)...

Quote:

cube wrote:
Well, U.Blog says it will be a live screening.

"Utada?s official Japanese website has been updated with news that the December 8th ?WILD LIFE? concert will be screened live in movie theaters across Japan. The show will be live broadcast in 64 locations on 69 screens for a total of up to 20,000 viewers, making this the largest screening of its kind in Japan. Tickets will be 3,000 yen, and will be available for purchase beginning on November 21st. Exciting news for those in Japan who were unable to get tickets to the live concert."

A new record for Hikki!

Speak of the Frickin' Devil; but I guess that's what you get when your an otaku that spends a substantial amount of time in forums, blogs, and fan sites of your favorite interests!
Posted on: 2010/11/16 11:40
Subject Poster Date
     Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utadas "Wild Life" Concerts! cube 2010/11/16 12:32
       Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utadas "Wild Life" Concerts! yoursonnetmylove 2010/11/16 13:59
         Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utadas "Wild Life" Concerts! SwallowTail 2010/11/16 17:11
     Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utadas "Wild Life" Concerts! UtadaHikaru124 2010/11/16 17:59
     Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utadas "Wild Life" Concerts! 山本_passion 2010/11/16 22:03
       Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utada Projectatel 2010/11/17 8:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic