Passionate lyrics

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Passionate lyrics
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Here you post lyrics or parts of any song in any language that really speak to you, as if the song is talking about you or to you. It's not a song that you like, but a song that touches your heart. Try to avoid copy paste, it'll be more rewarding if you type it yourself here using Hikki's lyrics. Haha im sound like a Separatist. and post lyrics that you've memorized, doesn't matter if it's wrong, maybe we can correct each other.

High Voltage by Linkin Park

...I mastered numerology and big bang theology performed lobotomies with tele-kinetic psychology,
Invented the mic so I could start blessing it, chinchecking kinds to make my point like an impressionist, many men have tried to shake us, but I twist my chords in double helixes and show them what I made of

...sometimes I feel like a prophet misunderstood, under the gun, like a new disease.

...high voltage, the unforgettable sound, high voltage, bringing you up and taking you down, high voltage, coming at you from every side, making the rhythm and rhyme collide
I put a kink in the backbones of clones with microphones, never satisfy my rhyme jones
Posted on: 2010/11/17 21:46
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Passionate lyrics ralphjones786 2010/11/25 11:17
       Re: Passionate lyrics JimJam 2010/11/25 12:16
         Re: Passionate lyrics ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2010/11/25 20:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic