Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   UTADA HIKARU Single Collection Volume #2 1st -week sales!...

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
UTADA HIKARU Single Collection Volume #2 1st -week sales!...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
I know it's not what a lot or even most all of us were expecting but here it is anyway!

http://wiki.jpopstop.com/wiki/Utada_Hikaru_Single_Collection_Vol.2 216,135

The semi-great news is that since Oricon collects all its data on Mondays and certain venues aren't counted during the process, it may be a little higher than even the above. Also, it seems like that previously stated theory of the album being a 'chart-grower' and not a 'show-stopper' may hold some weight to it; if sales continue the way they have been for the past four days, (i.e. 20,000) for the rest of this calendar year, it should easily make the Top 5 of Orcon's 2010 annual ranks! I'm thinking that since she has been MIA for such a long while and the CD buying demographics of Japan have undergone another drastic fundamentalist change is the reason for the non-explosive first week performance. Still by no means a failure in this day and age though; at least it'll outdo TITO and its staying power may accelerate after those concerts make that nationwide breakthrough broadcast. Lets just stay on our toes and continue to make her a trendy Twitter topic in the meantime!

...God I can't wait for YesAsia to make that special delivery on or before the 4th of December!
Posted on: 2010/11/29 9:53
Subject Poster Date
     Re: UTADA HIKARU Single Collection Volume #2 1st -week sales!... bluesfighter09 2010/11/29 10:15
     Re: UTADA HIKARU Single Collection Volume #2 1st -week sales!... 山本_passion 2010/11/29 21:31
       Re: UTADA HIKARU Single Collection Volume #2 1st -week sales!... bluesfighter09 2010/12/4 17:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic