Other Music
   The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links
guest_Unregistered

Guys, I want to express my thoughts of creating this thread so I created this one since it's also related to Hikki. If you found this thread not worthy here, mods, you know what to do. ^_^♪

Welcome to the EMI MUSIC JAPAN THREAD. *whatta corny intro~ XD* Please put all related articles and stuff about Hikki on EMI Japan and its current roster regarding what's happening inside it.

Shall we start? Thank you!

EMI Music Japan's Twitter
Posted on: 2011/1/20 3:12
Subject Poster Date
     Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links Unregistered 2011/1/20 3:47
     Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links cube 2011/1/22 16:29
       Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links a_kikoo 2011/1/23 0:08
         Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links soulhunter14 2011/1/23 7:58
           Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links Unregistered 2011/1/26 2:07
             Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links LoBFCanti 2011/2/9 18:20
               Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links Unregistered 2011/2/11 5:19
                 Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links Unregistered 2011/2/11 5:32
                   Re: The EMI Music Japan thread + News + Twitter translations and links Unregistered 2011/3/5 21:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic