Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ......

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ......
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
It might sound simple, however to put into words an ultimate moment is rather abstract, is it the tingle down the spine??, bit ?naughty and shockingly beautiful?, the sharp intake of breath that throws one into compete disarray??......

I love this question ...

what is the difference between Fan and fascination, obsession if you like

....Share the second that Hikki?s music became part of your soul....?I will be fan until I die?....seriously we reminisce, ?I heard Hikki sing.......it took me back to that milli-second that I could see myself and what I was wearing, how I felt listening to the music, even everything around me, can we share these intimate moments" ...maybe ? maybe not?...

I describe this moment as "unrestrained joy and pleasure".

To role into one breath the blissful energy that extolled a pleasure into every moment of my life......

For one ex-utadanet beatles fan....(gone but not forgotten).....In his words, "I am the walrus" John Lennon put into lylics his love for Yoko as the joy of a "simultaneous orgasm, I find ecstasy in living, the mere sense of living is joy".....

Sorry I am still trying to search for mine ...
Posted on: 2011/5/18 6:58
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... hoffa55 2011/5/18 20:03
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... BlondeStevieX 2011/5/19 7:22
         Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... wickywoo 2011/5/19 7:37
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... ROB612 2011/5/19 13:30
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... JimJam 2011/5/19 16:49
         Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... LilMissPocket-Size 2011/5/21 21:56
           Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Pips_Paradise 2011/5/23 4:10
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Josh_Shing 2011/5/26 12:02
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Jayenciel 2012/4/15 2:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic