Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
I recently have started a little something that (I hope) can interest some of you. I called it "Hikaru UTADA's songs - The Complete List" (I definitely must find a shorter title lol).

The goal is simple: Write the list of ALL Hikki's songs and where to find them (on CD, DVD or only MP3 if there are LIVE songs) so everybody here can have and enjoy them all. Not just the songs on her albums, singles & DVDs but also the LIVE versions, the REMIX versions, the INSTRUMENTAL versions... EVERYTHING ! A sort of Encyclopedia of her work ^_^

I had the idea when I found some songs she sang I absolutely did not know such as Bob Marley's "No woman no cry" or some duets etc. and of course some albums such as the "MUSIC BOX COLLECTIONS", the "JAZZ COLLECTIONS"... And I definitely decided to start it when I fell on songs on the internet, whose titles claim that Hikki is the singer even though she is not.

So as you surely understand, it will be a very big list ! I do not know if somebody here would be interested, but if you ever would like to help me to list all of this PLEASE do not be affraid to write lol

.Vincent.

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/1/5 2:00
Subject Poster Date
     Re: HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST PRinCe 2006/1/6 3:19
     Re: HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST Q 2006/1/6 20:02
       Re: HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST batignole 2006/1/7 0:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic