Shadow of the Collosus

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Rin
      Rin
Shadow of the Collosus
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I havn't heard so much about this game, but my sister wouldn't shut up about it whenever she called me from college. ^^ She just got home for vacation and showed me the game. I started playing it and I absolutely love it! I was really surprised I hadn't heard about it because...I'm a bit gamer.

It's a really short game, which I don't mind because it's challenging as well. It's got a lot of puzzle-type stuff. The big part of the game is trying to figure out how to defeat each Collosus (There are 16 of them) because each one has a different way of being defeated.

The game is so realistic, though! *_* I love the fact that the character your being is so clumsy. Because I've noticed that in a lot of games, the main characters are just regular people who're just kind of thrown into things (like the main character in this game is), but they seem so perfect when it comes to fighting stance and jumping and stuff, but he...isn't. And I love it! Plus he's cute...which gives him a few points in my mind. ^^ He does look amazingly like a girl, though. I'm rather attracted to feminine guys, though, so...^^

Oh, and then there's his horse, Aldo! I love him! He's done so realistically! I mean, I've played a lot of games with horses, but this is the most realistic horse I've seen ever...*_*

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has played this and what they think of it. *tilts head*
Posted on: 2006/2/25 19:50
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Shadow of the Collosus Lord Snow 2006/2/26 11:15
       Re: Shadow of the Collosus tombraiderjmm 2006/2/27 7:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic