About You
   Keep Tryin'

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Keep Tryin'
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
YOU DON'T HAFTA READ THIS PART

Weeeeeeell, I guess my sad, sad cousin told Vincent about me. ^ ^ One of my VERY VERY GOOOOOD buddies told me that she asked him if he liked me. I thought, "WHAT FOR???!!!!!" chyah....... HE SAID, "Not really..........."At first, I thought,"All I wanted was a BUDDY!!! He'll never be a friend. CHYAH THAT'S ALL I WANTED!!! A FRIEND!" Yeah, so I was really depressed. Plus, one of my BESTEST buddies rejected this dude. I gave him the note and watched him read it. He was smiling, but I could tell he was FRIGGIN' SAD!!! Then, the part where he almost made me cry was when he said,"Oh...... Okay. Can you tell her I said,'Thanks?'" AFTER that, it was MY turn to get "rejected." XD THAT was when I was sad to the power of ETERNITY. O_o Thinking about everything that happened that day made me cry during P.E. Retarded? This is: Getting hit in the face by a ball during SOCOM and saying,"I DESERVED IT!!!" When I got home, I started humming out of no where. The song? Keep Tryin' by Hikki. I thought, "SCREW IT!!! I'm gonna KEEP TRYIN'!!!!!!!!" So, that's why I'm happy. I have to keep trying. I can't just beat myself up everyday. If you get the chance, you should listen to it. Unless you ALREADY have. It changed my life. ^ ^

READ THIS PART ^ ^

Please reply and say if Keep Tryin' has ever helped YOU out.

RANDOM picture I drew and colored on the computer a while ago. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/4/12 15:00
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Keep Tryin berryz 2006/4/12 16:05
       Re: Keep Tryin Bizzaro 2006/4/13 12:45
         Re: Keep Tryin Oneechan 2006/4/13 19:33
           Re: Keep Tryin Bizzaro 2006/4/13 20:15
             Re: Keep Tryin Xhatake 2006/4/30 12:40
               Re: Keep Tryin Unregistered 2006/6/10 21:31
     Re: Keep Tryin gato2000 2006/6/10 23:00
       Re: Keep Tryin Neko-San 2006/7/14 11:44
         Re: Keep Tryin LadyFaye 2006/7/16 9:20