Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
   Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Well I guess Nobuo is probably the most famous of them all.
Was just wondering if anyone appreciated their music even without playing the game or watching the anime. Oh for those who don't know, theses guys are composers, Nobuo is Final Fantasy, Shiro is Bleach and Toshiro is Naruto. I listen to their work on my ipod if the music fits with the mood.A funny example would be when I was just listening on random while One Winged Angel(AC Version) started playing when I was chasing my bus, that was pretty fun. Anyway I hope am not the only one who listens to it without the game/anime.
Oh and lastly if anyone does what's your favourite pieces.
Mine are: Nobuo(Piano chilled); Silence and Motion, Aeris and tifa themes, via purifico, find your way, hmm actually I think I've too many favourites for FF so I'll stop there.
For Shiro it's Going Home and Battle Ignition
Lastly for Toshiro, theres too many again, they're all good lol
Posted on: 2006/5/24 1:41
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda riku 2006/5/26 8:09
       Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda satthew 2006/5/26 8:54
         Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda IceAngel 2006/6/9 13:58
           Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda CrescentLupin9 2006/6/9 16:59
             Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda riku 2006/6/10 9:59
     Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda X_Utada_x_rocks_X 2006/6/10 16:42
       Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda satthew 2006/6/10 19:34
         Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda cloudstrife5 2006/6/13 4:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic