Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Remixed & Karaoke Bar
   Be My Last Vs. C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me - mash-up with Hikki & The Wu-Tang Clan)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Carlo
      Carlo
Be My Last Vs. C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me - mash-up with Hikki & The Wu-Tang Clan)
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/18/Winston-Salem North Carolina, USA
Blend Title: Be My Last Vs. C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me)
Genre: J-Pop/Hip-Hop/Rap
Artists: Utada Hikaru & The Wu-Tang Clan
Albums Involved: Ultra Blue (Hikki, 2006), Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (Wu-Tang Clan, 1993)
Mixer: Carlo (yours truly)
Comments: Be My Last is my favorite Hikki track in terms of being heartbreakingly sobering, if you know what I mean, and I recently almost kicked myself for not yet having paired it with quite arguably the most legendary introspective rap song ever recorded in C.R.E.A.M. The product is Hikki singing about how she wishes for hard times to end while Raekwon and Inspectah Deck rap about topics including growing up with no father, resorting to drug dealing, being arrested and jailed, and emerging with a new view of society, while Method Man helps with the chorus.
Warning: References to drug use, drug dealing, and robbery, plus profanity (this is the clean version, though)

MegaUpload.com download link (song is an MP4 file, which is QuickTime compatible)
Posted on: 2007/12/2 5:52
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Be My Last Vs. C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me - mash-up with Hikki & The Wu-Tang Clan) ch3n 2007/12/2 16:21
     Re: Be My Last Vs. C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me - mash-up with Hikki & The Wu-Tang Clan) AnimeLunatic01 2007/12/2 16:06
       Re: Be My Last Vs. C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me - mash-up with Hikki & The Wu-Tang Clan) jreuij 2007/12/2 19:12
     Original Lyrics Carlo 2007/12/2 5:53
       Full English Lyrics Carlo 2007/12/2 5:58
         Re: Full English Lyrics <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2007/12/2 16:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic