More Utada mentions on SINternet

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
More Utada mentions on SINternet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
You'll recall radio industry site SINternet.com had an Utada-extravaganza last week, well this week they're still giving her a big presence.

- She has an animated ad at the top of their main page

- "Vinny the Sin" gives her a big shoutout in the "Vitamin V" video

- "Come Back to Me" is in their New Music Spotlight

- "Programmers of the Week" are Clay Church & Ian Richards of WRCL Flint MI (Highlights their giving 30+ spins to "Come Back to Me")

- "Label Suspects" of the week are Rick Sackheim & Scott Maness and says they're "Going full force with Utada"

- "Come Back to Me" is highlighted in SIN's newsletter (available on the site as a PDF), says "it is sure to be a SMASH" and notes that "it seems Utada's sound is slowly migrating from Japan to the United States by way of Honolulu," citing the big support she's received there.

- Comments from station programmers include JD Garfiled WJQM Madison WI, "Jumping on board as a leader," and Big Bear KCAQ Ventura Ca, "In the battle."

- Vince from SIN writes about a trip he took to the west coast in the newsletter, he mentions Utada twice: he was at the post-Grammy party that she attended, and later he says Utada's management wants another trip to SIN's office, so they can record a message specifically for her Japanese fans.
Posted on: 2009/2/20 16:09
Subject Poster Date
     Re: More Utada mentions on SINternet Josh_Shing 2009/2/20 19:04
       Re: More Utada mentions on SINternet <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/2/20 23:27
         Re: More Utada mentions on SINternet scott_o_k 2009/2/21 17:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic