Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  noxious.sunshine
      noxious.sunshine
Concerts!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27 / F / Like 4 places at once.
Have you been to any!? Which ones?

My very first concert was Spice Girls - Spice World Tour. Unfortunately, when they came to Nashville, Geri had already left the group. The show was still incredible though- my sister scored us tickets in the 26th row!

I also saw Hanson, but tickets were only $15 & my sister & I were bored so we went.

Then an old friend and I saw Blink-182 front row (Take Off Your Pants & Jacket tour), Midtown and New Found Glory opened for them. It was amazing. I caught Mark Hoppus' bottle of water & he lol'd at me. RIP that water bottle. It died a wonderful death as my emergency bong one night.

Rock The Mic- 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Bonecrusher, T.I., Busta Rhymes and that's all I can remember 'cuz I was reaaaaaaaaaaallly blasted that night.

Saw El Chapo de Sinaloa & El Trono de Mexico (Mexican Duranguense bands - El Chapo de Sinaloa does his whole set while riding his horses and it's baller af. I met El Trono de Mexico as they were going on stage!)

And most recently.

You guys.

.... YOU GUYS....

I SAW X JAPAN @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN LAST YEAR

Holy (censored) was it amazing. They played for 3 hours. I cried for 3 hours. Literally tears streaming down my face, mascara and eyeliner all over the place, eyes red & puffy.... Good God was it insane.

Next month I'm going to see Dir en Grey @ Gramercy Theatre (yeah, I live in NYC now :D) .. I'm so stinking excited it's ridiculous.

Who've you seen!?
Posted on: 2015/10/15 11:10
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Concerts! 山本_passion 2015/10/19 21:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic