Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
   Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Riza wrote:
I once tried to play Jump Superstars, but I think I was in the tutorial (which is played with the main character of One Piece and then with Naruto) but I could not play for real, I can't beat the tutorial -_-''

XD well simply do every possible controllable action til you get past it.That's was before I could read it too,but I knew if I did everything I'd hit it.And so I did.That how you have to play most of the game anyways if you can't read it.Trail and error.And getting Komas unlocked would have been even more hell for you.But the made it VERY import friendly in Ultimate stars.You can breeze through that one.And plus they have an english patch for the game.
Posted on: 2008/3/29 16:22
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars dxrk! 2008/3/28 17:27
     Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars Riza 2008/3/29 2:45
       Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars Unregistered 2008/3/29 16:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic