Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
   im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
HAHAHA my mom gets called "sir" on the phone too...and albel, do you mean you're going to sing in front of people or just by yourself? One of my friends was going to sing Be My Last at her school but I think she chose a different song in the end. Occasionally I sing Hikki songs to myself, but not often cause usually I forget the lyrics since I'm not Japanese lol!

Posted on: 2008/7/24 8:39
Subject Poster Date
     Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD GIGAcorrupt 2008/7/22 0:15
     Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD TiffyKitty 2008/7/24 8:39
       Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2008/7/24 9:36
         Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD CrescentLupin9 2008/7/24 15:05
           Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD Unregistered 2008/8/1 3:16
     Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD ioruk 2008/7/24 12:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic