Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   Bleumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One"

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One"
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/F/Chicago
Gah, it's all in the font choices. The silly bold black with white stroke looks very home made.
The covers for the You Make Me want To be A Man and Devil Inside were cool. I loved the spiked hair Hikki. Why they go so much blander on the albums is beyond me.
I also don't get what they playing at when they choose their singles. The b-sides seem like the stronger songs to me. I thought Devil inside was Way better than that pop fluff Easy Brezzy. Though to be fair, if Easy Breezy had been promoted it probably would've taken off pretty well. Exodus was a good album, though it did take a few listenings to before you really got pulled in. I like Come Back To Me, but I prefer FYI. And really Me Muero or Apple and Cinnamon would have been better singles. But that's just my opinion.

But what it Really comes down to is Touring. Most start up singers go about touring and gathering a fan base long before they're even picked up by a big label. And after that they are paired with a big act and tour with them so that they can gain popularity through exposure to the headliner's fans. I don't know who would make a good headliner for Hikki set the stage for, but IDJ must have someone.

And Radio play! IDJ needs to start paying some heavy cash for Radio time! If she's not getting played no one will know she exists (BoA is having this problem too, I'm certain). She's getting pushed down by Lady GaGa's Poker Face (which isn't totally bad, but really Hikki can match that) and that horrible song about kissing through the phone (Can you tell I've been listening to Kiss to see if they actually play Hikki at all?). And the Release of the new BEP's song is kinda killing everyone (Ok, I actually really like the BEP's new song). She needs more Spins, which means we need to be requesting the hell out of her songs.

Get Requesting guys!
Posted on: 2009/3/28 23:22
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" Hikki101 2009/3/27 3:44
       Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/3/27 23:21
         Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" Hikki101 2009/3/28 0:03
           Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" loli-drop 2009/3/28 5:09
             Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" Hikki101 2009/3/28 5:19
               Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" Shurikid 2009/3/28 7:54
                 Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" tokyosista 2009/3/28 8:08
                   Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" thisone 2009/3/28 9:51
                     Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" fresh_mochi310 2009/3/28 10:33
                       Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" KeepTryin87 2009/3/28 12:06
                 Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" Hikki101 2009/3/28 18:49
                   Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" thisone 2009/3/28 22:12
                     Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" AngelMercury 2009/3/28 23:22
                       Re: Belumag.com : Bleu Critic - Utada "This Is The One" judithspeaking 2009/3/28 23:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic