Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
this article was a lot better than some of the other's i've had the displeasure (is that a word?) to read. the only problem i had with it was how she was "cringing" at the lyrics. i only had a problem with the "tight jeans/no panties on" thing in "Poppin'."

for me there were a few weak spots in TITO as i first listened to it, but overall i love the album to pieces.

Yeah. Her cringing is ... well, I think it could've been left out because it's really more her personal experience. It wasn't necessary because it doesn't particularly give the audience anything but something negative and anyone else could have a different reaction to the lyrics. i.e., Unlike Eni-san here, I had more of a problem with "Dirty Desire" more than "tight jeans /no panties on /oops did i turn you on" in "Poppin'." In fact, my first reaction to Poppin' was a bunch of "HAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY ARE YOU SERIOUS LOLZ". "Dirty Desire" had me a bit more flustered.

Aaanyway, yes yes, overall this article was a lot less stupid than others and at least she knew what she was talking about. It's not like she made statements based off on assumptions and half baked research like the other reviewers. :3 I'd call this a good article just because this person was intelligent about it.
Posted on: 2009/4/14 15:08
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? Macdan 2009/4/8 2:37
       Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? KeepTryin87 2009/4/8 17:06
         Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/4/8 23:06
           Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? Hikki101 2009/4/9 8:14
         Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? TadakoXIII 2009/4/12 19:24
     Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? Josh_Shing 2009/4/12 21:51
       Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? TadakoXIII 2009/4/13 13:37
         Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? eni-san 2009/4/13 15:37
           Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? TadakoXIII 2009/4/14 15:08
             Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? AngelHikari 2009/4/15 4:53
               Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? TadakoXIII 2009/4/15 19:15
                 Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? Ryu-Sakura 2009/4/15 20:14
                   Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One? TadakoXIII 2009/4/15 21:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic