Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Ordering Hikaru's CDs...

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Ordering Hikarus CDs...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
PErsonally, when i used to be an anime-junkie (ahahahaaa my otaku stained past!! XD), i used to get posters and anime merchandise and Utada CDs from eBay all the time. On my PARENTS' credit card, cause obviously i was too young to have one myself. I always got the products nice and untouched.

Recently (or not that recently), eBay's made some features or other stuff in order to make it more safe. i.e., there's the buyer/seller review&rating. You can go to the seller's review page and see what their buyers say. If that seller has high rates and if the reviews say good stuff, then most likely it's safe to buy from him/her. If the rates are bad and the reviewers comment bad stuffs... well then.

Then again, this is only eBay. XD

But yeah. uhh... millions of online shopping and online ordering/shipping has been going on for years and years already. I'm sure there have been a lot of people that have been ripped off or jipped from eBay sellers or other sites but in general the flow of online ordering has remained pretty consistent. My mom usually finds the prices cheaper for the same exact product on the web and did all of her Christmas shopping on the computer.

But yeah. S'ultimately your call though, dude. :B
Posted on: 2009/4/22 21:55
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Ordering Hikaru's CDs... GIGAcorrupt 2009/4/21 21:23
       Re: Ordering Hikaru's CDs... TadakoXIII 2009/4/21 21:30
         Re: Ordering Hikaru's CDs... ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2009/4/22 15:40
           Re: Ordering Hikaru's CDs... conkwe 2009/4/22 17:10
     Re: Ordering Hikarus CDs... FunkyStrawberries 2009/4/22 18:47
     Re: Ordering Hikarus CDs... cutelilme 2009/4/22 19:22
       Re: Ordering Hikarus CDs... TadakoXIII 2009/4/22 21:55
         Re: Ordering Hikarus CDs... laiwingnang 2009/4/30 15:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic