Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Thanx llama (sorry not sure spelt name right,font correct?)

It feels like a throw away comment, Radio and TV studio?s are fitted out for a single purpose, they are not like hotel suites, we sometimes witness ?behind the scenes? stuff, you know some late night celebrity interviews sometimes looks in on, as the host, chats and jokes while the celebs wait there turn, the rooms are pretty Spartan, like normal waiting rooms, with complimentary drinks and a few freebies. All the ?stars? seem to be relaxed with this.
Gwyneth Paltrow, appeared recently on a late night chat show and the camera followed her from the dressing room, ?seriously crappy? would be a fair description of the state of the studio, As Gwyneth moved through an endless route of corridors, rubbish was strewn everywhere and some of the studio team has mega burgers hanging from there mouths!

Can you imagine poor Hikki having had to serenade CBTM to a ?Quarter Pounder with Cheese? revolving around some studio guys gob, mind you this will ?like be a walk in the park? for Hikki, she spent her childhood years hanging around studio with her parents, ?learning her trade? like my grandpa says!

TITO from the start could not have had a better launch, CBTM was a perfect intro single and the promo MV was a peach, she was bright, happy, and confident.
And Hikki had good reason to be, TITO has all the right ingredients for a ?sit up and listen? experience for new fans to taste, ok some Hikki fans familiar with ?Heart Station? (me) will comment at some of the ?mischievously cheeky Hikki lyric mischief making?, and other will lament on the full on R&B.

I am a somewhat over enthusiastic Hikki fan I admit, but is it such a big issue for IDF to slowly introduce Hikki, her music, her contributions to Japanese music industry to a new US fan base, to take a glimpse at Hikki?s life and experiences in music from her early childhood in a show case format, with a more informal relaxed chat vibe. I know little about US music industry, maybe this is not the right format that US fans will enjoy, it just sound like it could work to me.

I humbly want Hikki just to let us know she is ok, whatever Hikki feels about anything else ok , but a few words through her management and I try to shut up!
Sorry I am not going to make promise, but I will try.
Posted on: 2009/6/29 2:05
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? paisith 2009/6/28 9:17
       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? roovette04 2009/6/28 9:43
     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Macdan 2009/6/28 10:53
     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? seraphim 2009/6/28 12:15
       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? llama 2009/6/28 13:08
       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? CherrySoda 2009/6/28 20:57
         Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? SwallowTail 2009/6/29 0:17
     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/6/29 1:23
       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/6/29 2:05
         Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? raitwins 2009/6/29 6:21
           Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? wholesome247 2009/6/29 8:20
             Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Amaterasu 2009/6/29 19:53
               Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/6/30 3:18
                 Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? wholesome247 2009/6/30 5:55
                   Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/6/30 7:02
                     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? CherrySoda 2009/6/30 19:37
                       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Amaterasu 2009/6/30 21:25
                         Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/7/1 1:00
                           Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? LoBFCanti 2009/7/6 19:38
                             Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/7/7 2:50
                               Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Unregistered 2009/7/7 3:55
                               Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? LoBFCanti 2009/7/7 10:08
                           Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? CherrySoda 2009/7/7 10:28
                             Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Amaterasu 2009/7/7 11:33
                               Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/7/7 11:55
                                 Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? CherrySoda 2009/7/7 12:04
                                   Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/7/7 12:13
                                     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? CherrySoda 2009/7/7 12:21
                                       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/7/7 13:50
     Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? flipbeats 2009/7/7 4:19
       Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? Pips_Paradise 2009/7/7 4:58
         Re: Rumour that Hikki doesnt enjoy her US Promotions? hikki_is_my_homegirl 2009/7/7 8:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic