Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
   The Sims (or anything related to it)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Re: The Sims (or anything related to it)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
it's funny how gay couples happen.
But the only way I know how to make them fall in love with each other is by using the boolprop cheat. HOW?

Oh, here's a story.

(Short though)

Bella Goth

Bella Goth was wandering around her house and decided she needed to see the stars. When she looked, she was abducted! The rest of the family was partying at the park when that happened. However the aliens left a ransom note for 10 billion simoleons on Bella. The aliens wanted Mortimer Goth to wed Dina Caliente. Of course, he was loyal to Bella and never wanted to marry Dina. So the aliens took Dina Caliente back to the mothership and killed her for failure to accomplish her mission. Then they brainwashed bella and literally "washed" her head out of memories. She wandered out of Pleasantville and took a bus to the next bus stop. The bus stop actually was Strangetown. She arrives at the community pool. There she met a bunch of people and my character, Robert Patton. I made them really good friends at first, but soon they became absolute lovers. Now they live happily ever after and is expecting one child.

HOW'S THAT FOR A STORY? Is it good, bad, or ugly?

Posted on: 2009/9/15 18:51
Subject Poster Date
     Re: The Sims (or anything related to it) Hikki4life4ever 2009/7/25 3:00
       Re: The Sims (or anything related to it) MiharuFroggy 2009/9/2 8:19
     Re: The Sims (or anything related to it) FunkyStrawberries 2009/9/2 18:44
       Re: The Sims (or anything related to it) hikaruomega 2009/9/15 18:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic