Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: (Blank) Version
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

paradiseisland wrote:
The Japan version is the one that was made in Japan, as in the one manufactured by Utada's record company and is made to distribute in Japan. The international version is not manufactured in Japan and is made for distribution outside Japan only, which is why it's cheaper and is not exactly the "real" thing. It's not manufactured from EMI. But they play exactly the same and almost look exactly the same, except for a few differences.

I know because I ordered the international version of Heart Station from Barnes & Noble because it was cheaper. Apparently it was manufactured in Taiwan. My friend has the Japan one and I compared it with mine. They look the same, but the quality of the booklet wasn't as great and glossy as his. Also mine did not have that personal message that Utada left on the case of the Japan one. Also my booklet's coloring was a bit different from his ( more yellow brownish for some reason ).

Yeah that's the only difference with the Taiwanese and Japanese prints really.You loose some of the quality.Sony Warner and Ki-on records do it worst then Toshibi EMI.You'll lose a slipbook often with Sony and Ki-on have limited shipments.So like Orange Range and Asian Kung Fu stuff are hard to find merely because of their popularity in the states.
Posted on: 2009/8/6 14:46
Subject Poster Date
     Re: (Blank) Version Unregistered 2009/8/6 14:30
       Re: (Blank) Version LoBFCanti 2009/8/6 14:46
         Re: (Blank) Version ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2009/8/6 15:52
           Re: (Blank) Version LoBFCanti 2009/8/6 17:12
             Re: (Blank) Version ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2009/8/6 17:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic