Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Petition for Utada to resume US schedule.

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

aquaticdragons wrote:
LoBFCanti: The only reason we asked of those of you who don?t agree with the petition, for whatever reason, to keep your thoughts to yourself is because it?s disrespectful to our efforts (like I?ve said before). The reason this thread was started was to find fans who are interested in showing their support to Utada by means of a petition. If you find this petition pointless I don?t see why you need to come into this topic thread and put your pessimistic thoughts.

Hypothetically speaking if the petition were to be ?successful? in other words persuade IDJ and THE DOOR to have Utada tour or do some promotional activities and she doesn?t want to do it, it wouldn?t necessarily mean the petition is pointless because there are other forms in which her album can be promoted, example having other songs from her album play on the radio.

If one day the petition makes its way to her and she does see it, how would you know it won?t mean anything? I?m not saying she will have an ?Omg I love it? reaction but I?m not saying that she is going to say ?I totally hate this? either. If she were to see this petition or another one, stop trying to predict her reaction because that is something you don?t know.

What struggles are you talking about? She probably does have her own issues like any other person. But who are you to know what her problems are, both of us are fans not stalkers so how would we know what her problems are. Some of you are acting as if you know what her problems are, or know what she wants or doesn?t want to do but truth is you don?t know anything of her problems not unless she herself reveals it to us fans.

You say she needs to learn how to connect to American fans, so why do you look down upon the effort of fans who are trying to reach out to her? To me this is a form of trying to connect with her. Yes fans would be taking the initiative but there is nothing wrong with that either.

Just an FYI some of you guys are stating that the petition is pointless because YOU THINK you know how she is feeling, what her problems are, what she wants what she doesn?t. Stop saying ?This is pointless; I know Utada doesn?t want to do this!? FACE IT YOU DON?T KNOW! So why do you keep telling fans that what they are doing is pointless? Yes there is a possibility that the petition might be pointless but that is not definitive.

It's quite obviously that it would be a struggle to get this album to climb the charts at this point.She had stated MANY times that she was banking a lot on this album.Whether you want to believe it or not...there is no possible way for you to ignore the fact that she was disappointed :/.This album wasn't fan service,it was a second attempt to make well in the American market.I didn't say American fan,I said audience.The fans alone weren't enough to make this album a success obviously.It can't get much notice otherwise because the album sounds like everything else within the market now.

"Just an FYI some of you guys are stating that the petition is pointless because YOU THINK you know how she is feeling, what her problems are, what she wants what she doesn?t. Stop saying ?This is pointless; I know Utada doesn?t want to do this!? FACE IT YOU DON?T KNOW! So why do you keep telling fans that what they are doing is pointless? "

I not so optimistic that when I hear "If I don't make it with this album,I think this is it." I get the idea that she doesn't mean "I would hurt if this album failed".I don't think anyone is that dense.Playing the songs more on the radio?That may not even change anything.She still needs more promotional than that.Sponsorships run the airwaves,you need sponsorships to get your song played and if you aren't doing to well...How do you expect that to happen?There are some realities to the matter you would need to look into more before deciding for yourself if this thing really isn't just for naught.There's nothing wrong with people putting 2 and 2 together.Common sense does wonders.
Posted on: 2009/8/31 11:48
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Unregistered 2009/8/29 10:08
     Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. jagamijs 2009/8/29 10:09
       Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. gantzman246 2009/8/29 10:57
         Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2009/8/29 18:38
           Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Unregistered 2009/8/29 20:57
             Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Unregistered 2009/8/30 0:21
               Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Shurikid 2009/8/30 1:11
                 Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. jagamijs 2009/8/30 7:33
                   Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. airac 2009/8/30 14:40
                     Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Unregistered 2009/8/30 16:46
                       Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. aquaticdragons 2009/8/30 19:08
                         Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. LoBFCanti 2009/8/30 21:31
                           Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. aquaticdragons 2009/8/30 23:16
                             Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Pips_Paradise 2009/8/31 1:08
                               Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. jagamijs 2009/8/31 2:48
                                 Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. Pips_Paradise 2009/8/31 4:13
                             Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. LoBFCanti 2009/8/31 11:48
                               Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. CherrySoda 2009/8/31 14:20
                                 Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. aquaticdragons 2009/8/31 15:59
                                   Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. LoBFCanti 2009/8/31 17:26
                                     Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. aquaticdragons 2009/8/31 18:51
                                       Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. LoBFCanti 2009/9/1 23:52
                                         Re: Petition for Utada to resume US schedule. KH-UH-fan 2009/9/6 11:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic