A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you mean like united 06? big open space, thousands of people gathering? how nice would that be?..the only thing is that i dont think she sees that she's appreciated enough in america to do something of that magnitude..i mean she could but coming from a business standpoint, the money income becomes a question. no guarantee on how many tickets would be sold per tour location, so the money used to organise the tour session becomes the issue..can they make enough after they spent x amount putting things together.dont want to sound like a buzzkill bro, but i dont think that'll happen for a while..though it would be nice so she can pick better tour locations than majority on the west coast.
Posted on: 2009/11/29 16:13
Subject Poster Date
     Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind kayoko 2009/11/29 16:13
       Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind ramenbox 2009/11/30 4:47
     Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind lolstebbo 2009/12/1 13:45
       Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind ramenbox 2009/12/2 8:56
         Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind percypenn 2009/12/2 10:36
           Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind kayoko 2009/12/2 21:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic