A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
if she tours korea...that~ would be amazing!!! she did this interview to the korean population talking about the support she has from there. she thanks us and says hopefully one day she could do a tour to korea..if she does plan a tour there, even if its for her next japanese album, (censored) it!! i am going..i'll rob a bank(jk) to fill the budget. no way she's going to sing in korea and me not be there..

and there's no way IDJ will try to squeeze in a concert..health is a major issue for hikaru-chan...she has to maintain her voice so she can sing..i dont think she thought much about it and just sang her voice out on her united tour...the aftermath was quite dreadful..you heard her live performances of 'beautiful world' and 'kiss & cry' on music station/music fighter didnt you? we dont want that to happen again..EVER
Posted on: 2009/12/2 21:44
Subject Poster Date
     Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind kayoko 2009/11/29 16:13
       Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind ramenbox 2009/11/30 4:47
     Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind lolstebbo 2009/12/1 13:45
       Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind ramenbox 2009/12/2 8:56
         Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind percypenn 2009/12/2 10:36
           Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind kayoko 2009/12/2 21:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic