When should we show up????

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Re: When should we show up????
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I went at a bit later than some at the earlier shows cause I wanted to be close to the front but it worked out fine. All of the venues seem to be no seats and SRO only. If you are short you may have limited viewing on the main floor. You do get a bit stiff and tired standing for so long. For me it was 4:30 PM to 11:00 PM and when I turned to leave, I needed to squat to make the legs work.

I found out later that if you eat or drink in the attached bar there is a way to get in ahead of the line. I was about 50 back when I got there but many in front of me were saving space for their friends. So I was about 100 back when the door opened but when I got in there seemed to be 200 already inside (from the bar). Still it was good to get a rather close spot maybe 20 feet from Hikaru. There were some seats on the risers toward the back but I wanted to be close. Waiting was a drag cause I couldn't get a drink but if I did I would need to go to the bathroom and there was no way I wanted to loose my spot.

We all kind of lucked out in Seattle cause the weather was good. If it's cold and rainy it will be bad news so be prepared for where you are. Bring a bag to toss your stuff in cause it's gets hot inside.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 22:31
Subject Poster Date
     Re: When should we show up???? a_kikoo 2010/1/28 13:19
       Re: When should we show up???? needler303 2010/1/28 13:31
         Re: When should we show up???? a_kikoo 2010/1/28 14:52
           Re: When should we show up???? tommy96814 2010/1/28 15:56
             Re: When should we show up???? kjazz 2010/1/29 22:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic