Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Utada support gay

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Utada support gay
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Yeah, Hikki has made it overwhelmingly apparent that she treats her gays well. <3

I love how this has created such a buzz in the fan community. I suspected Hikki had a lot of LGBTQ fans, much like Madonna, and I knew something would come of it following the San Fran tour date.

It's really wonderful that my favorite artist supports me on such a personal level- even without knowing me, by supporting gay equality Utada supports every gay out there in one way or another. Plus one voice to the growing call for equal recognition and fair treatment. :3

On a side note, I'm really sad I don't have one of those baseballs. I would put it in a glass case and keep it on a shelf somewhere, and when anyone asked me who I caught it from or at what game I'd say, "Utada, at 'In The Flesh 2010"," and they'd be like, "Wuuuuut I've never heard of that" and it'd be a perfect segue into introducing her. ;D

EDIT: Also, regarding that movie, it's really good, you guys should see it. David Bowie is amazing, and it does pretty clearly touch on the rift in society with LGBTQ peoples and how that road to self-discovery and acceptance can be both touching and destructive at once.

And don't forget to mention that one of Hikki's idols, Freddie Mercury (referenced in both "Animato" and "This One (Crying Like a Child)" as well as countless interviews), is well known for being openly homosexual.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 1:14
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Utada support gay a_kikoo 2010/1/28 23:23
       Re: Utada support gay JudgeJamster 2010/1/29 1:05
         Re: Utada support gay Shurikid 2010/1/29 1:14
           Re: Utada support gay JudgeJamster 2010/1/29 1:30
             Re: Utada support gay Shurikid 2010/1/29 1:36
               Re: Utada support gay JudgeJamster 2010/1/29 2:00
                 Re: Utada support gay Unregistered 2010/1/29 8:48
                   Re: Utada support gay ramenbox 2010/1/31 1:19
                     Re: Utada support gay a_kikoo 2010/1/31 1:24
                       Re: Utada support gay ramenbox 2010/2/4 4:17