•  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re: Utada support gay
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:

Another Bowie lover! Yay! :D

That's one of the big reasons why it's so important that there are prominent figures out there standing in solidarity with gay people. The bigger the name the bigger the reach. Some LGBTQ people aren't as fortunate as I am, to have an accepting family and friends and a more or less tolerant immediate community. With strong public figures like Hikki and Madonna and even Lady GaGa (whose music I'm not a fan of, but that's beside the point) speaking in support of equality and love, those more isolated, "troubled" (for lack of a better word) gays don't have to feel so alone. Sure, it's not enough on its own, but it definitely doesn't hurt. I'm glad to hear Hikki has helped you be a bit more comfortable with yourself and accept rather than refute.

Bowie is awesome. Kinda off topic but what is your favorite album? Mine's gotta be "Heroes"! Blackout, Moss Garden, and Secret Life of Arabia FTW! :D

I would be in the category of "troubled." lol. I am actually a Christian, and am very strong with my faith. It was definitely hard being 2 things that supposedly cannot go with each other, but as the Beatles would say..."I have to admit, it's getting better!" lol
Posted on: 2010/1/29 2:00
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Utada support gay a_kikoo 2010/1/28 23:23
       Re: Utada support gay JudgeJamster 2010/1/29 1:05
         Re: Utada support gay Shurikid 2010/1/29 1:14
           Re: Utada support gay JudgeJamster 2010/1/29 1:30
             Re: Utada support gay Shurikid 2010/1/29 1:36
               Re: Utada support gay JudgeJamster 2010/1/29 2:00
                 Re: Utada support gay Unregistered 2010/1/29 8:48
                   Re: Utada support gay ramenbox 2010/1/31 1:19
                     Re: Utada support gay a_kikoo 2010/1/31 1:24
                       Re: Utada support gay ramenbox 2010/2/4 4:17