HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
13 pages! Wow! Took me quite awhile to read the whole thing but I have to say it's a brilliant interview. Very in depth and got to know more about her. It's interesting to read her responses to certain questions. The part about how gamers and nerds know her is pretty true but I think it can't be helped because she's not the typical celebrity who makes catchy but easily forgettable tunes and dresses as if cloth is scarce. No offense but most of the mainstream listeners love to see female celebrities doing sexy videos, stuff like that. It's mere entertainment to most people. It's really cool that she knows her sense of direction and I think we can actually deduce that she's not a very greedy person from this interview. For instance, she does not try to branch into other industries like movie or whatsoever. It's such a shame when talented artists try to branch into some other things and lose their focus on music which is their main talent.

Many KH fans have been complaining about how her songs are being recycled even for the new KH sequels or prequels. It's always S&C for a few times then followed by Sanctuary. Fans are getting tired of this. I wonder why the ones in charge aren't selecting another Utada song. She has so many songs! They can easily choose one. If I'm not wrong, Nomura's in charge? Just don't make her translate stuff, use the Japanese one if possible but then again her management or Utada herself might not be willing to let them use the song for the game. Who knows? Endless list of possibilities.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 6:57
Subject Poster Date
     Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview a_kikoo 2010/2/15 0:54
     Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview ayehunny 2010/2/15 15:21
       Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview AXMA47 2010/2/15 16:13
       Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview Kev0993 2010/2/15 16:15
     Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview Unregistered 2010/2/15 16:19
       Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview Salomonis 2010/2/15 17:16
         Re: HIkaru Utada : The Complete JQ Interview ramenbox 2010/2/17 6:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic