General Discussion
   LOST

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: LOST
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I do, I do! O:
I've been watching since it started. I'm crazy excited to see how things work out, although the show has certainly had its ups and downs with me (this season isn't off to the best start, in my opinion).
I'm looking forward to the next episode as the previews appear to be picking up the pace. The last episode was fine as far as character examinations go, but we're five seasons in: I think a bit more exposition is called for.

My favorite character is probably Claire at the moment, followed by Ben and maybe Kate. Sayid's cool, too, and Sun. I generally like the female characters in the show, but I've always felt the males lacked something. I mean, for one, where are the gays (also applies to the females, of course)? This may be a bad habit of mine given that I intensely scrutinize EVERYTHING over this matter, but it's just unrealistic- forty survivors flying to LA (not counting the Others) and not one of the focus characters is openly homosexual? Oh, wait, there was that Tom guy, but he's peripheral at best.

I had this fantasy that Charlie was, but that's just because I think Dominic Monaghan is the smex. <3
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:40
Subject Poster Date
     Re: LOST Shurikid 2010/2/16 0:40
       Re: LOST JudgeJamster 2010/2/16 0:50
         Re: LOST Shurikid 2010/2/16 1:10
           Re: LOST JudgeJamster 2010/2/17 1:16
             Re: LOST purefault 2010/12/26 23:40
     Re: LOST BokuWaDevil光 2010/2/16 3:10
     Re: LOST ayehunny 2010/2/16 3:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic