Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re: LOST
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Hooray for other LOST fans! :D

Yeah, it seems like tomorrow's episode will pick up the pace. I think last weeks was supposed to be more like an interlude from the action packed LA X, and the next one. Also, Sawyer's scene on the dock last episode had to be his best scene in the whole series. I actually started crying when he was talking about how it was his *SPOILERS FOR SOME* fault for keeping Juliet on the Island.

I also gotta agree with the female thing. Most of my big favs are all the girls. Juliet, Ana Lucia, Kate, Sun, Libby, Charlotte, and even Shannon were all cool, lol. In terms of the guys, Ben is certainly my favorite, as well as Jack, Sayid, and Daniel.

As for the gay thing...I gotta agree, lol. I only started watching the show less then a year ago, (thanks to a friend, watched the whole series up to the end of 5 in less then 2 months!) and as I went through it I would be like, "oooo, I hope he's gay." Kind of silly, but natural for me I guess. I was really hopeful for Ben. Michael Emerson is very sexy to me, lol. Same with Daniel Faraday. :O As for Tom...yeah, he was more like a side character. :(

I also am loving Dogen and Lennon. they seem like they could be great new characters for the season.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:50
Subject Poster Date
     Re: LOST Shurikid 2010/2/16 0:40
       Re: LOST JudgeJamster 2010/2/16 0:50
         Re: LOST Shurikid 2010/2/16 1:10
           Re: LOST JudgeJamster 2010/2/17 1:16
             Re: LOST purefault 2010/12/26 23:40
     Re: LOST BokuWaDevil光 2010/2/16 3:10
     Re: LOST ayehunny 2010/2/16 3:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic