Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
   Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
what channel is this you're talking about? I mean, where?

There's a concert coming up in Stockholm, playing FF music. An orchestra that is.
My brother and his gf got tickets for it, but now they aren't going. If my sister and her fianc? don't want the tickets they're mine.
Nobuo Uematsu will be there in person, and they will play a lot of FF14 soundtrack and also show scenes from it.

http://www.konserthuset.se/Default.aspx?PageId=16&Sida=Konsertkalender&ConcertId=48777&Konsert=

sorry the site is only i Swedish, but if you scroll down you'll see the program (or a bit of it) for the show.
Posted on: 2010/4/8 4:49
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) ayehunny 2010/4/8 4:49
       Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) itana1 2010/4/8 17:13
     Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) Suroki 2010/4/8 23:50
     Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) Suroki 2010/4/8 23:54
       Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) conkwe 2010/4/9 1:42
         Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) LoBFCanti 2010/4/12 0:07
           Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise) Unregistered 2010/4/12 4:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic