Quote:

illastrate wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

aquaticdragons wrote:
lol did she say "i'm a fan"?

the face utada makes when her dad ask if the guy liked the single is funny~

and this should be a year old since she said she was there for the mastering of the album

Did she really say I'm a fan?I hope not -_-

I think i'm gonna make an avatar for the site with that scene.Q,can you tell me what's the size standard for avatar?

What should she have said? "I'm not a fan. I hate your music"? Akon is a pop R&B singer, and I'm willing to bet there's a single or two of his that Hikki likes.

No kidding, I'm sure she is not a fan but she needs to play nice and be friendly with these other artists.

I certainly doubt she would ever want to collaborate with someone who can't sing and needs to autotune all there music though.

You can tell that some of these American artists are now trying to cash in on Utada's popularity and success in Japan by trying to collab with her because they know they can make a ton of money by having her sing on any single with her name on it.

Did you notice how the guy was talking about how much she sold and how popular she was in Japan and how they wanted to go "international"? They didn't talk about how she is a great songwriter or singer did they? they didn't even know the name of her single!

These phonies are just trying to capitalize on her success overseas, you can see the dollar signs in their eyes.

Utada and her father know what's up and you can tell they wanted nothing to do with these slimeballs as they quickly turned their heads and walked away.

Good for them.
Posted on: 2010/4/23 6:06
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating a_kikoo 2010/4/17 1:44
       Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating aquaticdragons 2010/4/17 4:04
         Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating LoBFCanti 2010/4/17 9:33
           Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/4/17 11:00
           Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating Q 2010/4/17 11:41
             Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating flipbeats 2010/4/17 11:49
               Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating Jiremi 2010/4/17 12:27
                 Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/4/17 19:23
                   Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating Jiremi 2010/4/17 19:39
                   Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating LoBFCanti 2010/4/17 22:21
           Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating illastrate 2010/4/22 16:28
             Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating Ultra_Red 2010/4/23 6:06
               Re: Akon meets Hikki, talks about collaborating illastrate 2010/4/23 16:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic