Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   Utada PV shown on Music Station SP Preview (9/10)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Utada PV shown on Music Station SP Preview (9/10)
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
So I was watching music station last night and they aired a CM for their upcoming SP on 9/10/10.. During the CM, right before they showed who would be performing, they played a clip from Utada's "Addicted to You" PV (I know..weird PV choice but whatever)..Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to the TV since it was during commercials, so I didn't catch why they were playing her music video..She's not on the list for performers though(http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/contents/m_lineup/1030/index.html) so I'm not sure whats going on...Maybe we are gonna get an interview or a CM debut? For now I'd assume that an appearance probably won't be happening b/c if she was gonna be on, music station would be promoting that like crazy... but I will definitely be tuning in on September 10th..I'll let you know if I see that preview again or if I hear of any more info...
Posted on: 2010/9/3 20:55
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Utada PV shown on Music Station SP Preview (9/10) irbk 2010/9/4 11:03
     Re: Utada PV shown on Music Station SP Preview (9/10) a_kikoo 2010/9/4 12:16
       Re: Utada PV shown on Music Station SP Preview (9/10) sokuri 2010/9/4 15:26
         Re: Utada PV shown on Music Station SP Preview (9/10) Kidd 2010/9/11 10:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic