Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Well, I know she'll likely choose an A-side from every one of her physical Japanese singles thus far (21+ songs is almost a given!), but I'm hoping she ousts any covers in favor of playing some non-single album tracks and a few from her English discography just for diversity's sake or the fact she's never really bothered doing them live in good form yet like:

-Close To You (from Precious, and maybe an acoustic or re-arranged remix)
-Drama (from Distance, I think my favorite rock song by her ever for the lyrics and chorus alone!)
-Kotoba ni Naranai Kimochi ("Indescribable Feelings" from Distance)
-Play Ball (from Deep River, I know this would sound amazing in any form!)
-Tokyo Nights (from Deep River)
-Sea Route (from Ultra Blue)
-Wings (from Ultra Blue)
-Nichiyo No Asa (Sunday Morning from Ultra Blue)
-BLUE (also from ULTRA BLUE)
-Teiku 5 (HEART STATION)
-RAINBOW-COLORED BUS
-THIS ONE (Crying Like A Child) -Interlude video montage of her career over the last decade-
-EXODUS (an extended mix or scoustic version as a a finale?)
Posted on: 2010/10/20 7:07
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live! bluesfighter09 2010/10/20 7:07
       Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live! JimJam 2010/10/20 7:55
       Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live! cube 2010/10/20 18:40
     Re: Hikkis songs that you wish will be performed live! 山本_passion 2010/10/20 16:00
       Re: Hikkis songs that you wish will be performed live! Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/10/20 16:44
         Re: Hikkis songs that you wish will be performed live! 山本_passion 2010/10/20 17:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic