Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I'd love to hear her sing more from her English discography. Sure, she's great at pounding out Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk and You Make Me Want to Be a Man, but I'd love to hear her sing About Me, Hotel Lobby (especially considering this was meant to be a single).
I'd also like to hear:
- WINGS
- Hotel Lobby
- About Me
- Taking My Money Back (it was a shame she never sung this at In The Flesh, as I really do like the song!)
- Kairo
- Letters
- EXODUS '04
- Sanctuary/Passion (Ending Version) - this would make a good finale, I think.

I'm pretty sure that First Love will be the last song she plays before she leaves, as it has such a deep impact with her and the fans. And I'm sure it's gonna be a very emotional finale, and not just for the fans.
Posted on: 2010/10/20 7:55
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live! bluesfighter09 2010/10/20 7:07
       Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live! JimJam 2010/10/20 7:55
       Re: Hikki's songs that you wish will be performed live! cube 2010/10/20 18:40
     Re: Hikkis songs that you wish will be performed live! 山本_passion 2010/10/20 16:00
       Re: Hikkis songs that you wish will be performed live! Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/10/20 16:44
         Re: Hikkis songs that you wish will be performed live! 山本_passion 2010/10/20 17:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic