Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Its hard to say; I honestly doubt it, but she's talked about working on her 22nd Japanese single on her blog since a few months before TITO was released; Technically she's got 5 new songs on the second disc, which isn't a single but indeed a 'new album' if not EP (if it were a Maxi single, then it would've featured instrumentals and remixes of those 5 as well). Thats the most new songs we've gotten from her at one major release time since well, ever pretty much! "Show Me Love" is no longer a dream or fable, but a mastered entity, but there wee other songs that she speculatively recorded (I remember one called HERO that was supposed to be another A-side to Boku Wa Kuma in a Japanese press report, and a 'Day of Natto' between the Flavor of Life and Stay Gold single releases!) She also said she planned on 'releasing songs through fall and winter' in her hiatus announcement, so who knows? I'd actually prefer her release surplus new singles towards her next Japanese studio album whenever she makes a comeback, and make a PV or photoshoot for all 5 of her new SCV2 tracks and promoting it full throttle; I think we'll all be happier in the long run if she makes #1 on the Yearly Oricon chart. Either way, I'm thoroughly satisfied with her progress and plans as she's proceeding now, and am more in tuned for, like someone else said, a physical DVD of the TITO In The Flesh Tour @ this point!

If she does it, you know we'll be all lauding it, if not, I also think that's cool (sometimes its possible to overdo it in terms of even new stuff, you appreciate it less that way!)...
Posted on: 2010/10/30 11:21
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Shurikid 2010/10/30 9:07
       Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? soulhunter14 2010/10/30 9:40
         Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? bluesfighter09 2010/10/30 11:21
         Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/10/30 12:52
         Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Unregistered 2010/10/31 5:31
           Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Unregistered 2010/11/5 2:29
           Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? soulhunter14 2010/11/5 7:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic