Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year?
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
I doubt it either. If you're to sum up all the tracks in the disc two it is almost considered as a mini-album. It just came with the compilation of some of her singles. And there goes "Utada the Best" too (I know for a fact that Hikki's against it but surely it will be released). Besides, I do think that after the concerts and the footage of ITF, she'll be gone for her hiatus.

But, as you can see, It's obviously that DISC 2 is already a mini-album or EP. Either way, there is a mere possibility that GOODBYE HAPPINESS will be released a a CD single (check out the history for Kiss & Cry), with I guess three more tracks (Arashi no Megami, Show Me Love and Can't Wait Till Christmas), therefore being a triple or quadruple A-side maxi-single. My only guess/speculation/probability check.

Kiss & Cry is a different issue from UHSCV2, IMO. there is a possibility but for me, chances are low.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/11/5 7:45
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Shurikid 2010/10/30 9:07
       Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? soulhunter14 2010/10/30 9:40
         Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? bluesfighter09 2010/10/30 11:21
         Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/10/30 12:52
         Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Unregistered 2010/10/31 5:31
           Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? Unregistered 2010/11/5 2:29
           Re: Do you think Hikki will release a Japanese physical single this year? soulhunter14 2010/11/5 7:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic