Song bet for "WILD LIFE"

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE"
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Well, maybe 27 songs, representing her current age :D (wishful thinking, I know hahahhahaha)... nah probably around 20 songs I guess :3 I'm REALLY curious about how the concert is gonna start (If she re-uses the opening from Exodus you'll see me in the stream rofl-ing xD) and what the final song will be :O
She might start with Automatic and end with Goodbye Happiness representing her career?! or the other way round? Omg, I'm so excited lol

I especially like the suggestion of 27 songs representing her age, because in a truly ideal world, she'll up that set list from her typical 21 ala Ayu, Koda or Namie Amuro for this especially important and widely viewed performance (this is the 1st time cumulative hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS see her 'in the flesh' singing LIVE simultaneously, fans and non-veteran followers alike!) It wouldn't be the end of the world if she didn't include any of her English tracks, but the songs I think she's LIKELIEST to sing versus my dream set list are as follows (in no particular order free of remixes, mash-ups, or covers):

-Arashi No Megami
-Show Me Love (Not A Dream)
-Hymne a L'armour~Ai No Anthem~
-Goodbye Happiness
-Can't Wait 'Till Christmas
-Automatic
-Movin' On Without You
-First Love
-Addicted to You
-Wait & See ~Risk~
-For You
-Can You Keep A Secret?
-FINAL DISTANCE
-Traveling
-Sakura Drops
-HIKARI
- BE MY LAST
-PASSION
-KEEP TRYIN'
-Flavor of Life (Original or Ballad Versions)
-Beautiful World
-HEART STATION
-Fight the Blues
-Prisoner of Love
-This Is Love

She hasn't gone on more than 21 tracks in any of her concert or tours thus far (not even the WILDLY successful Bohemian Summer or Hikaru No.5) but here's hoping with so many people watching and riding on a show of a lifetime she'll go all and out as she's done for the most part of the year. I don't expect her to drag it out or wear herself by no means, but I know if Koda Kumi and Ayu can go on like two or three tour series in a year and dish out a 30-45 set track list per night, I'd love to see an artist of even more legit caliber and such a diverse discography make a lasting niche out of this career-defining moment. If she goes to 25, I'll be mostly satisfied; If she performs 30+, it'll truly be a revelation, no matter what she decides to sing. I can't imagine her doing a truly intimate and memorable show like this that didn't include some work from every genre and album era she'd dabbled in thus far (i.e. 4 A-sides from all her 5 Japanese studio albums and than the 5 new ones off SCV2; another 2 non-single tracks from each album would really be a great treat to her more long term fans as well)!
Posted on: 2010/12/7 20:40
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" FunkyStrawberries 2010/12/6 10:07
     Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" Kumachang 2010/12/6 14:35
       Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" bluesfighter09 2010/12/7 20:40
     Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" UtadaHikaru124 2010/12/6 16:13
     Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" Q 2010/12/6 17:23
       Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" ramenbox 2010/12/6 17:59
         Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" 山本_passion 2010/12/6 19:08
           Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" Shurikid 2010/12/6 23:55
             Re: Song bet for "WILD LIFE" ramenbox 2010/12/7 7:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic