Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
   Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song!
guest_Unregistered
You know, I actually expect more from this new album of Capsule, something that will rate more than their previous albums "Player" (my favorite album ever of the duo, released in 2010) and "More! More! More!" (the duo's highest selling album, released in 2008, with 67,000+ copies sold and achieved the #3 and #6 spot in the Oricon Daily and Weekly charts, their first Top Ten album). Obviously this album will contain stock vocals (uncredited vocalists in a song created by a producer and are used only as samples) again. And I hope that this release will eventually sell more than "More! More! More!".

I guess Yasutaka Nakata did a pretty good job so far. ^_^♪ Advance 10th debut anniversary, Capsule!
Posted on: 2011/2/9 2:14
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song! Unregistered 2011/2/9 2:14
       Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song! LoBFCanti 2011/2/9 18:25
         Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song! Project_Hikaru 2011/2/10 23:44
           Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song! Unregistered 2011/2/16 13:07
             Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song! Unregistered 2011/2/17 20:21
               Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song! Unregistered 2011/3/15 4:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic