Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ......

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  hoffa55
      hoffa55
Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ......
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 42/M/TN
It was so long ago, and my memory isn't the best these days, but I do remember coming
to these forums shortly afterwards (or what they were before the 3 or 4 rebuilds, lol)

I think just the fact that her music makes me smile, that's probably what set me down
the road of a Hikki fan. My friend that was studying Japanese introduced me after a girl
from Japan introduced him, and we discovered M-Flo, Crystal Kay, and BoA that same month.

A great series of discoveries for sure. I don't even remember how old I was, but it changed my
views on music for sure. I thought I was already encompassing a wide range of music, but after
searching out more foreign music (starting with Utada) I found out more about the world and the
cultures through it.

Once I deployed to Iraq (after seeing Hikki in NYC at her first showcase, and meeting her dad)
I talk to shop owners in Iraq and got droves of Indian, and Arab music to enjoy. So I like to think
she helped me open my tastes to other cultures music ;)

And I enjoy her music today even more than ever!
Posted on: 2011/5/18 20:03
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... hoffa55 2011/5/18 20:03
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... BlondeStevieX 2011/5/19 7:22
         Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... wickywoo 2011/5/19 7:37
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... ROB612 2011/5/19 13:30
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... JimJam 2011/5/19 16:49
         Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... LilMissPocket-Size 2011/5/21 21:56
           Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Pips_Paradise 2011/5/23 4:10
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Josh_Shing 2011/5/26 12:02
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Jayenciel 2012/4/15 2:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic