Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ......

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  BlondeStevieX
      BlondeStevieX
Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ......
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/Tewkesbury, UK
Well I wouldn't say her music became part of my soul. That's kinda I dunno seems strange.

I guess I started liking Utada when Kingdom Hearts II came out and I would restart new game just to listen to Sanctuary. Then when My internet came back on, I looked it up found out Utada sang it, and just started listening to more of her music. And there you go I had a new favorite artist.

But I wouldn't say her music gives me weird special feelings, No music does, Im not build that way. I enjoy songs yes but change my life? No, Like Ellie Goulding says in one of her songs, You can't change the world with a song.
But I can see why Utada's music has been so huge, their not pointless songs about random crap, they actully have a good meaning to them.

But overall, yeah I was a fan when I pressed start on KH2 lol
Posted on: 2011/5/19 7:22
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... hoffa55 2011/5/18 20:03
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... BlondeStevieX 2011/5/19 7:22
         Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... wickywoo 2011/5/19 7:37
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... ROB612 2011/5/19 13:30
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... JimJam 2011/5/19 16:49
         Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... LilMissPocket-Size 2011/5/21 21:56
           Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Pips_Paradise 2011/5/23 4:10
     Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Josh_Shing 2011/5/26 12:02
       Re: Describe the moment you became a Utada fan ...... Jayenciel 2012/4/15 2:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic