Ayumi Hamasaki "Five" Mini-Album

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki "Five" Mini-Album
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
Now maybe it's just me but Ayumi Hamasaki has always been a bit of a swing and a miss for me, for example;

Rock 'n' Roll Circus:

microphone - love it (and provides the rock)
sexy little things - love it (provides the circus)
Lady dynamite - is okay

the rest of the songs i don't really care for and are neither rock or circus like

Miss(understood):

step you, alterna - love them
fairyland, is this LOVE - are okay

and again the rest don't really like

However i do think (in my opinion) Next Level was her best album as i loved every song apart from:

load of the shugyo, piece's of seven and curtain call

despite alot of fans hating it, i don't want ayumi to quit i just want most of her song's not to be:

Ballads & slow song's - there's too many and i don't care from them apart from Carols & M

Songs with a chorus that isn't like the verse - in order for me to like a song the chorus must in a way step up a mark from the verse and not have the same tone of voice and style of melody, for example

Don't look back - i know it's the chorus but it seems very similar to the verse and it don't make me think wow, instead i just think, it isn't putting itself out there

I know many of you will probably disagree with everything i say but this is what i think, please ayumi slow down on you're career, Utada takes a long time to realse her music, like show me love we were all waiting for almost two years and it was worth the wait, but Ayumi comes out with songs too fast and it shows how much work, and effort went into it, i mean two albums in 2010

Sorry for being harsh Ayumi
Posted on: 2011/7/13 4:08
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Ayumi Hamasaki "Five" Mini-Album Jiremi 2011/7/5 9:23
       Re: Ayumi Hamasaki "Five" Mini-Album bluesfighter09 2011/7/12 17:07
         Re: Ayumi Hamasaki "Five" Mini-Album Project_Hikaru 2011/7/13 4:08
       Re: Ayumi Hamasaki "Five" Mini-Album LoBFCanti 2011/10/1 17:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic