Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  chcho5
      chcho5
Re: Article of Hikki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/Male/Singapore
Quote:

I beg to differ, Siongaporeans are just dumb dumbs who stick to the "most popular" stars in the media. Meaning advertising. Sometimes I get so fastrutated at people who call themselves hardcore jap-fan who are crazy over Ayumi and stars like that. When you ask them about Hikki, they go " ?????, who the **** is that?" Yup, Hikki's album didn't advertise that much on TV as other jap stars. Singaporeans should know that... Unless you have a starhub TV to access taiwan's channel, of course.

I beg to differ on some of those points...

First point : spelling mistake, Singaporeans and not Siongaporeans, hahaha

I agree with what you said, Singaporeans sticking to the most popular artistes... however, I believe Hikki has also quite a following in Singapore (not that she isnt popular), as her album sales (and quality) has always been consistently good (for all her albums) and her best singles collection are getting a sufficient amount of time on local tv (and there is the Internet as well, I believe the majority of young Singaporeans are web-savvy, except me of course) ...

For your information, I do have starhub as well, so I could view Chinese channels (in both China and Taiwan)...
Posted on: 2004/6/10 7:07
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Article of Hikki Q 2004/6/7 23:54
       Re: Article of Hikki Elfangor 2004/6/8 2:47
         Re: Article of Hikki chcho5 2004/6/8 6:19
           Re: Article of Hikki Elfangor 2004/6/8 8:55
             Re: Article of Hikki LuvHikki 2004/6/9 7:25
               Re: Article of Hikki chcho5 2004/6/10 7:07
                 Re: Article of Hikki maybe_certainly 2004/6/10 16:03
                 Re: Article of Hikki Hakushi 2004/6/19 17:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic