Why I love Utada?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
Re: Why I love Utada?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
I fully agree! I'm white, but I prefer listening to Japanese music than most English music. Occasionally I will listen to some rock or pop, depending on the sound of it. I always listened to music that just sounded good to me, stuff that I enjoyed, not even paying attention to artists! Utada was one of my first artists that I actually cared about the artist name, and I know have mp3s of ALL her studio and compilation albums, a first for me! Utada was the first artist I ever cared about listening whole albums of, then my range began to spread. Anyone who says that the music I listen to is weird or creeper status or makes me a freak is just ignorant and a hater of fine music. I mean, recently, a lot of music that I have been noticing being published these days are made by amateurs who can hardly even sing! Prime example: LMFAO. Now, I don't mean to completely hate on them, but a lot of their music that I have seen is totally ridiculous, and just about ALL of it is completely auto-tuned. What that tells me is that they aren't really trying to bring up personal music like Utada. The music that they send out is just stuff that adapts to the crowd, not the artist. I care so little about them, that I only know of 2 or 3 of their "songs". I mean, have they even MADE a record yet?
Posted on: 2012/10/18 10:05
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Why I love Utada? Kawashima 2012/4/28 1:44
       Re: Why I love Utada? Jayenciel 2012/4/28 2:43
         Re: Why I love Utada? LilMissPocket-Size 2012/4/28 9:51
           Re: Why I love Utada? kayoko 2012/4/30 13:57
             Re: Why I love Utada? Son_Takahani 2012/10/18 10:05
     Re: Why I love Utada? Elijah 2012/11/4 8:30
       Re: Why I love Utada? pekingmaster 2014/5/28 0:21
         Re: Why I love Utada? KumaLuva 2014/5/28 7:35
     Re: Why I love Utada? Elijah 2014/6/2 12:14
     Re: Why I love Utada? DDRDAIKENKAI 2014/6/9 18:46