Unregistered
Re: accurate japanese translation
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
you write really well

Ok...my turn
give me a few hours days more :x

ohyea could you again interpret the lyrics? i need every information i can get : )

(Chorus)
The amusement in your eyes, (i guess its like smiling with your eyes? like ur eyes are twinkling or dancing. haha, thats wat i mean tho.)

Forms a path to my heart. (the look of the guy's eyes steal her heart and she falls in love with him...again.)

I don't know how to stop it. (doesnt know if she can stop it.....like her falling in love with him.)

But I've created another heartbreak. (but she knows that another heartbreak is coming from her prior experience with the same guy.)

I try to form distance to us, (the girl's is trying to distance herself away from him because she doesnt want to make the same mistake as last time.)

But I worry about you at times. (worries about him once in a while, cuz she isnt over him and still loves him.)

Watching the sun set at a distance, (ok, i hope this is really obvious.)

I wonder, if this will be my last heartbreak. (the person wonders if after this heartbreak (if they will get their heart broken), will this be the last one they're gonna go through.)

(Bridge)
A black-and-white film, (how do i say this? um, its a film in black and white? lol, i know, im not funny.

That's what we are, isn't it? (so basically i interpreted black and white as shades, and shades are really boring. so basically their relationship has no true meaning to it. it never stops, never ends; it'll keep on going, with no story to it. so shes asking if thats what their relationship is like.)

SOOOOOO what the song really means is that in the verse, the person says that their lover has already broke their heart, but they've fallen for that person again. And that is when the person's alone, they know that the other person doesnt treat them right.
so the chorus basically describes how he/she is trying to stop it, only to be knocked down again by "the amusement in your eyes".
in the second verse, he/she gets their heart broken and their "silent treatment" thingy begins. through the second verse and the bridge, the broken-hearted person is trying to describe what their relationship has been like all along.

phewwww i typed so much. hope this will help. :)
thank you about ur first comment. its the first time i ever wrote it in a story style.
take as long as u want with it, and as i said, im in no hurry.
Posted on: 2012/5/25 13:36
Subject Poster Date
     Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/10 4:26
     Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/10 5:39
       Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/10 18:03
         Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/10 20:03
           Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/10 20:15
     Re: accurate japanese translation GIGAcorrupt 2012/5/11 23:23
       Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/12 8:18
         Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/12 19:50
           Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/12 23:18
             Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/14 17:44
       Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/12 8:32
       Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/12 19:58
       Re: accurate japanese translation a_kikoo 2012/5/13 22:41
         Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/14 17:48
           Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/16 7:35
             Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/21 9:14
               Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/5/25 7:36
                 Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/5/25 13:36
                   Re: accurate japanese translation Jayenciel 2012/6/19 20:37
                     Re: accurate japanese translation Unregistered 2012/6/24 14:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic