About yourself...

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Re: About yourself...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
It's a shame you didn't start with sharing some informations about yourself . Nice topic, anyway.

So, my real name is Gabriela, I'm currently 16 years old, and I'm living in Poland. Right now I have to decide where do I want to go to school (in Poland we have 3 kinds of schools: one where you only have to pass the exam and that gives you right to work in a certain proffesion, 2nd, where you can pass the exam and write "matura", also known as maturity exam. You can go to the university to study. And finally, the 3rd type allows you to wrie matura, but to have a right to work in a profession, you need to go the university. 2nd is the best option in theory, but it depends on your preferences, if you want to work in a lab, then 3rd type is better choice). I already know which school is the best, and some of my acquaintances go there as well. I'm a bit afraid, because I'm used to my old school (9 years with the same class, I already feel nostalgy towards my school ). But I think that everything will be fine.

In a future, I'd like to work in a forensic lab, so I would compare the DNA of a suspected person with the DNA from a crime scene . Plan B is simpler, I think anout farmacy, too.

I really talk too much . I feel weird when I'm not talking, honestly! However, I don't like telling people about personal feelings and stuff like that. That makes me an introvertic person. Some people think I'm cold and emotionless, but my closest friends now the truth. I just don't show what I feel so openly, and I don't like worrying about stupid things.

My biggest hobbies are chemistry (I really love that subject, in my country we don't have only Science like in England, we have separate lessons for chemistry, physics and biology), psychology and foreign languages (but I lack a motivation to learn more...). I love listening to the music (well, who doesn't?), my fauvorite genres are rock, symphonic metal and j-pop. fauvorite films are crime stories and action films, same goes with books. My fauvorite book is "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. I enjoyed the film adaptation, but it omitted some important facts from the original version. "The da Vinci Code" id also better as a book than as a film, actually, film version is pretty boring, while book is amazing.

What else can I say, I'm a hopeless dreamer who tries to think logically. If I really want something, i work as hard as I can to achieve that.

Now your turn, I'm very curious, what will you write
Posted on: 2012/5/21 10:16
Subject Poster Date
     Re: About yourself... Kawashima 2012/5/21 10:16
       Re: About yourself... Jayenciel 2012/5/21 20:09
     Re: About yourself... noxious.sunshine 2012/11/26 17:04
     Re: About yourself... Elijah 2013/5/20 2:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic