Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Utada Hikaru spotted in London!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Hikaru spotted!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
To be real, I do think she's gonna find a husband and have children. Just my feelings about the urge to be on a hiatus! I mean, human activities also mean "having a normal sentimental, affectional life".

By the way, here's the big I saw yesterday about all this:

"Utada Hikaru SPOTTED! And this time, IT'S FOR REAL[S Ate Uge!]

A Facebook user Ann Hoang posted a "paparazzi" picture of Utada Hikaru on a train in London. Check out her photo caption to see her full story.

If you will see Utada Hikaru in a very random place, will you have the courage to approach and talk to her too? If so, tell us the first sentences that you will tell her.

I have always daydreamed of seeing her in a random place. And I have always thought about how I will approach her. Like, "What can I tell her so that she will not feel uncomfortable talking back to me and not think that I am a crazy fan freak?" and I came up with an idea.

Mine is, "Hi Hikki. First of all, I wanna say sorry in advance. You may call me a thief but I'm gonna have to steal some of your private minutes. Is that okay?" Then a big smile. :)

[BACK STORY by Renj Magracia]
My friend Dusty Angel tagged me in a comment to a post last night and I was so surprised to see the picture. Sabi ko, "OMG!" Then it reminded me of an article last year that talks about somewhat the same Hikki sighting. It was so scrutinized by Utada Hikaru fans kasi bakit daw wala man lang picture. At hindi rin naman ako sigurado baka matagal na matagal na picture na pala 'to, tapos ako naman 'tong si paloko. So I shared it to another Utada Hikaru group The UN Family. Well, no one reacted about the picture being old or something so tingin ko eh legit naman 'tong picture. *sigh* What a lucky person she was.

Renj's UHPH post: https://www.facebook.com/UtadaHikaruPH/posts/359286244186027

^Reposting so that UHPH followers can see it on their News Feed. -Renj
Can't believe I saw Utada Hikaru on the Victoria Line! I'm so starstruck. I was so shy to approach her but I plucked up the courage ..

Me: Utada? Utada Hikaru?
Utada *looks up surprised and takes out earphones*
Me: Hikki-San? *shakes hand* it's so nice to meet you! T.T
Utada: oh! :D nice to meet you too!
Me: I have to get off now but really it was nice seeing you!
Utada: haha *smiles*

It was so awkward coz I had no idea what to say and I'm still starstruck!!! I wish I took a pic with her instead of OF her but it would've made her feel awkward with everyone watching.

What do you think of it? Whether it'd felt awkward or not,I know myself: I wouldn't hesitate to miss anything to speak with her just the moment we could be in the train together! xD Plus, I've talked about her whole life in music class: 1) For the first, I was deeply interested in that darn music class, 2) I sang Sakura Nagashi and I had 20/20, 3) My teacher was harkening every single words I said and told me: "You will definitely subjugate your jury with this knowledge of your favorite artist!" - I was (and still am) so glad about all this xD
Then imagine if I had the chance to address her like... even for a couple of seconds, I would have left the next hours for her! xD
Posted on: 2013/3/15 7:31
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! ThePassportRadio 2013/3/14 18:54
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Q 2013/3/15 3:08
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Elijah 2013/3/15 7:31
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Unregistered 2013/3/16 8:26
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Elijah 2013/3/16 8:59
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Unregistered 2013/3/16 20:25
       Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Anise 2013/3/17 3:43
         Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! butthead2k3 2013/3/17 22:04
           Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! gardenhose 2013/3/18 18:07
     Re: Utada Hikaru spotted! Unregistered 2013/3/19 2:53